Outdoorsman Taxidermy and Wild Game Processing
Bobcat Life size $750
Fox Life size $750
Coyote Life size $750
Bear rug $175/ linear foot
Bear Life size starting at $1500
Mule deer shoulder mount $550
Elk shoulder mount $900
Turkey fan with beard $80
* Custom quotes on all other taxidermy mounts.
All Lifesize mounts include base.
Outdoorsman Taxidermy and Wild Game Processing Services
At Outdoorsman Taxidermy and Wild Game Processing, we take care to provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs.
- Sliced tenderloin with burger or sausage up to 40 lbs $70
- Sliced tenderloin with burger or sausage over to 40 lbs $80
- Sliced Hindquarters or Roast $10/HQ
- Bologna, Summer Sausage $3.25/lbs
- With cheese additional $1/lbs
- With cheese and Jalapeno additional $1.50/lbs
How To Bring Us Your Game
There is very Little to be done to your game before bringing it to us for either processing or Taxidermy. The most important thing to remember is to keep it cold, Below 36 Degrees Fahrenheit is ideal.
•The deer should be gutted and the Butthole and Bladder removed. If being mounted, be sure not to cut into the brisket area. •Should mount should have the top 6in of neck for accurate measurements, and be sure to not cut anything from the mid body forward. •Life-size mounts should be frozen or chilled immediately and taken to the taxidermist right away, do not gut a life-size mount unless absolutely necessary. •A 50% deposit is required on all orders •Half or whole Skinned Deer NOT ACCEPTED
- NO HEAD Deer additional $30
- Cooler meat/ Quarters NOT ACCEPTED during muzzleloader/gun season.